Welcome, allerseits!

Welcome to the grand premiere my very own blog. Regular requests from many of you and a significant amount of guilt have motivated me to follow the genius advice of a certain Blonde Canadian, who is neither blonde nor Canadian, and to set up a blog for myself.

So, here goes nothing. There’s a whole lot of stuff that most of you haven’t heard about, mostly because I’ve been flat out like the proverbial lizard for the last three months; travelling, occasionally teaching, travelling, sorting stuff out, and yes, some travelling. Those of you on Facebook would be the most up to date. I think the last time I sent out an email was in February, but don’t quote me on that. Yes, just checked, and that’s the latest. So, February, March, April, and May. I'll get to most of it eventually, but for the moment, we'll start small. And I love the comments almost as much as I love Allens Strawberries and Creams, so tell me what you think! :)

Los gehts!

1 comment:

Koren said...

Was that a hint for us to send lollies and post comments?

Glad to see you've kicked this thing off - and in style, too! Keep them coming.